Meme Puzzler 3D Meme Puzzler 3D

Looks pretty good so far, the music was used in a popular game called Sushi Cat but I'm not going to get at you for that, The graphics look pretty nice, but some of the faces are a bit pixel-ated. The fact that you have to get it face up gives it actual difficulty which I like, but the blocks move a tad slow imo. Overall 4 stars :)

OlegAntipov responds:

Music composed by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com/). It is not an exclusive track.

Mushbits Mushbits

A pretty good game with nice graphics and a good idea, seems very well polished and fun to play. Definitely worthy of the portal, I expect to say this in PBot's daily picks :D

z3lf responds:

Thanks! :)

The_Little_Prince's_Rose. The_Little_Prince's_Rose.

A fairly good game with nice graphics that will probably appeal more to younger people then any other. The concept is slightly overused in my opinion and to make it more exiting for the player you could perhaps add a few different backgrounds or some unlockable prizes or power ups. Also as for the submission description and such, get rid of the underscores in the title and make sure to fix any spelling mistakes in the description. 3.5 stars, I'd say this deserves to be on the board, just fix any small mistakes in your submission :)